There are a variety of ways for you to order books, ebooks, and audiobooks from Loganberry at home!
You can contact us directly for in-stock items and for special orders. We also partner with other sites to provide easy access to new titles in a variety of media.
- For the most direct orders and highest level of customer service, call the store during business hours or email us to check current availability and to make special orders of titles we do not have in stock. We also specialize in out-of-print and used book searches!
We are more than happy to take phone orders and to ship from the
You may also purchase cards, tchotchkes, gift certificates, and Book of the Month subscriptions over the phone.
Call us at 216-795-9800, or email email@example.com
Questions about the out-of-print book search process? See our Book Search FAQ.
- Visit our Loganberry Online Store for a selected list of books in our inventory -- new, used & rare -- available for online purchase & shipment.
- Or visit our Bookshop.org storefront to purchase a wide range of in-print titles, which ship direct to you from the warehouse.
- Buy ebooks from Loganberry through our partners at Hummingbird ebooks.
- Choose from more than 200,000 new and classic audiobooks through our partners at Libro.fm.
You can buy individual titles, monthly subscriptions, and gifts. Books can be listened to on the Libro.fm app (for Apple, Android, or Kindle), or you can download MP3 files to listen on the audio app of your choice.